Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Well we're knockin' them stiff. Even in a grim week for football, I managed a 2-1 record so if you're making book off the calls here at WKWR you'll note that the Mexican, the Pollack and the Texican are burning it up at 9-4. Now I didn't forget about the promised recipe but guest chef Jay Brown is going to preempt me. Seems he's got a lamb dish to share and since I rarely cook lamb, I thought it'd be a nice change for you all. Look for that tomorrow. Of course I'll drop in Friday with more picks for the faithful in our never ending quest to keep America's economy strong. Lastly, you heard it here first.

Election call. The Republicans maintain both the House and Senate. On Monday I'll explain why as I count up my winnings from the weekend.

Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2010
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home