Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Friday, September 22, 2006

Well sportsfans, this is a tough week to make any calls so I've relied heavily on the Pollack, the Dago and the Texican for guidance. I warned you all that it would be slim pickin's and indeed it is.

Love Mizzou, give the points, they're at home against Ohio U. and have a cupcake on deck.

Love my Longhorns at home, give the points against a game but overmatched Iowa State team.

I think Louisville is here to stay, they want to make a statement and Kansas State is in the way, take the Cardinals and give the 14.5 even on the road.

Thats about it, I've got some other action going on but nothing I'm proud of. Now that the non-scandal with the Pope's twisted words is blowing over, I can get back to our regularly scheduled programming of rant and recipe on Monday. Remember to tune in for Redneck Chicken Cordon Bleu...

Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2010
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home