Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Friday, November 21, 2003

Now that I've had a chance to read the full text of the Presidents' speech at Whitehall, I must confess to being completely impressed. I only wish that I had been able to watch the address. The impact of the words on me was profound enough. I encourage all of you to read the full text of the speech and then tell me that this man is shallow, that he is a warmonger or that he doesn't have the best interests of the American people at heart. That speech was Churchillian and I can think of no higher compliment to pay a speaker.

Now then it's Friday which means that most of you are here to check out this week's Republicandy. This week's treat, Conservative Lobbyist and Political Columnist, Kirsten Andersen. Enjoy...



Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2004
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home