Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Hoping you all had a wonderful Veteran's Day. We managed to visit with the in-laws and do some cooking around here. I whipped up a vegetable beef stew and homemade cherry pie. Y'all can look forward to those recipes in coming weeks. We'll be using the slow cooker now that winter is here and my wife and I can take turns pluggin' it in before we leave in the mornings. I have some great recipes to try out and look forward to posting them.

I've gotten some great e-mail from several of you this week and I just want to thank you all for continuing to visit. Keep passing the word! This site is still young and I'm having a blast playing with it but more importantly, I enjoy trying to shed light on the right and bringing the conservative gospel to the heathen. Of course most of you dropping by here are probably of the same political persuasion although I have it on good authority that there may have been a lefty or two drop by. If so, I say good for them, at least they are open minded enough to try on opposing views. It never ceases to amaze me how the left silences it's own when I'm on one of my frequent forays into enemy territory at democratic underground. God help you if you express any idea which doesn't tow the party line. Great bunch over there. I love to watch them eat their young whenever a dispute erupts. Stalin would have loved the apparatchiks and party bosses that while away their days there.

If you haven't ever visited democratic underground and you think you can stomach it, drop on by and read some of the twisted posts over there. Pardon the vulgarity, it's apparent that most of the posters there are absolutely immature at best. Once you visit there you have to ask yourself if any thinking American would really place the fate of our nation in the hands of those folks at DU.

Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2004
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home