Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Monday, November 03, 2003

Woooohoooo...hidy folks, sorry it's been awhile since my last update and hopefully thats a thing of the past now that all my training is done. I'm back to a normal schedule now and the weekend was hectic. Huge thanks to fellow Republicans Tom and Scott who assisted me in moving 5 tons of hay on Saturday. That was some workout. Speaking of good workouts on Sat. reader John Cryer, Reno Nevada sent along his congratulations on the heartwarming spectacle of my beloved Texas Longhorns opening a proverbial can of whup ass on the vaunted Nebraska Cornhuskers. Then on Sunday, the computer was down as some upgrades were being implemented around these parts. New monitor and setting up a wireless network have been keeping me from getting to ye olde blog. On the bright side, the Niners absolutely annihilated the hated Rams in Candlestick to make my weekend. However, I know you folks insist on quality and quantity in my posts so let's get last week's Republicandy posted here first off and then we'll get Sunday's recipe up. (This week's Republicandy is none other than President Bush's neice, Lauren followed by the recipe of the week, bread pudding...)



Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2004
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home