Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Well dear readers, as forecast, this week activity is going to be somewhat low in these parts. I'm fortunate enough to be attending some hi-tech training in South Lake Tahoe and the commute is eating up my online time. The drive is beautiful though. This is the most beautiful time of year around here, the Aspens, Birch, Maples and Cottonwoods all changing color. The drive along the lakeshore with the first rays of sunlight bouncing off the oranges, reds and golden hues of the forest, truly awe inspiring. Now some of you are probably wondering why I'm waxing so poetic about the scenery. Well it's a reminder to me of what a special country we live in. A place I believe is worth defending and of course, the whole time I've been enjoying the scenery, I've been getting my boxers in a twist over the so-called global economy. That will be the topic of this weeks rant, just as soon as I can get enough time to compose it.

In the meantime, speaking of scenery....here's some for comparison...

This is your brain:


This is your brain on drugs:


And you have to wonder why I vote Republican?

Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2004
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home