Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

To borrow a phrase from a well known democratic politician......

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhh!!

Loosely translated that means that I have just completed my semester finals and once again can turn the impressive cerebral powers available to the staff here at WKWR to whats important! Politics, football and food and not necessarily in that order. Since politics is a year round game there is no off season so we have to squeeze in the food and sports talk where we can. I am pleased to report that my fantasy football franchise, the vaunted Bombers have made it to the playoffs thanks in large part to the gridiron brilliance of Coach Hargus "Pig" Hughes and a colorful cast of characters that somehow find their way into Bomber lore with each weeks press release.

While we're at it here, please don't think I been laying down on the job on the culinary front either. I just whipped up a batch of Chicken Pozole the other day that'll make you want to curl up with a bowl and bottle....Pozole being a traditional hangover cure, you might ought to eat it while you drink! That recipe will be coming soon. What I really wanted to jump in here and say is that I finally have about a month off where I can get back to bloggin' on the important topics of the day and I won't have school to blame! Hot damn...look out libbies...Smilin' Paul has just been unleashed..

Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2004
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home