Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Monday, November 29, 2004

As you all can see, I have once again cheated the People's Republic of California and returned home in one piece. I hope you all had wonderful Thanksgiving Holidays and here's a tip for those of you who had to suffer the dehydrated turkey blues....run don't walk to here and get you a Willie's Turkey Sitter. It'll be the best investment you ever made in a bird. Boy does it turn out a succulent and flavorful turkey. I did a 15 lb bird on Thanksgiving on an old Weber Kettle grill. Just stacked a ring of coals around the perimeter and get them ashed over. I added a bottle of beer, some fresh rosemary and sage leaves to the sitter and put the bird on over it. Then I placed the sitter with bird into the middle of the grill and kept an eye on her for about 3.5 to 4 hours. Prior to cooking I had rubbed the turkey all over and under the skin with a dry rub I put together of cracked black pepper, kosher salt, minced garlic, fresh rosemary and sage leaves. Whoooooooooaaaah...that was some eatin' that night.

Of course now that I'm home I am scrambling to catch up on political issues germane to my readers. Especially the ongoing implosion of the democrats. Stay tuned for more observations as I get some time behind the keyboard and in the meantime, get that turkey sitter and you'll have a wonderful surprise for your Christmas supper guests.

Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2010
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home