Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Just over two hours ago, it was my very great pleasure and high honor to meet the First Lady of the United States, Laura Bush. She is a most gracious and charming lady, effusive in her praise for all of those volunteering and fighting to re-elect her husband. I was very fortunate enough to have my picture taken with her by a member of the First Lady's staff. I am told that I will receive a copy of the photo in a couple of months. I pray so and will post it as soon as I get it. I had only a moment to thank the First Lady, to tell her that it is my pleasure to do volunteer work for the President and to offer her God's blessings.

The First Lady was here in Reno to rally the troops. The most recent post-debate polls in Nevada show the President maintaining a lead of 4-5% which is tightened somewhat from the last couple weeks. Now of course it is time for the debate between Vice President Cheney and Senator John Edwards, God willing, the Vice President will take the Breck Girl to the woodshed...

Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2004
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home