Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Got to announce some changes around here at least until the election is over. Some of you may know that I am putting in a few hours a week at County Republican HQ doing volunteer staff work. What the hell, I promised myself in 2000 that I would make every effort personally to see that an election like that never occurs again. That means sacrifice somewhere else and unfortunately for you food fans, it means that my Monday cooking has pretty much gone the wayside. (Some of you may be breathing a sigh of relief that I haven't yet caused an outbreak of trichinosis.) Therefore, until Monday November 8, 2004 there will be no more Monday recipes.

In it's place we will have the Monday Musing which will be notes and observations of my time at the local ground zero for election news. If any of you have the time, the local HQ be it here or wherever you are can ALWAYS use help, whether answering phones, handling office chores, passing out stickers and signs or just chatting up locals who drop by. Yesterday I registered several people to vote, accepted a donation to the Bush Cheney campaign, (unfortunately the donor misspelled my name on the check, putting Bush-Cheney instead of the grammatically correct Villa). I also answered phones and had to endure some democrat cranks who call in just to eat up phone time apparently. Let me tell you, the phone rings off the hook at this time of the year so if you can spare a few hours and you want a fresh perspective on the American political process, volunteer at your local party HQ, from whatever side you occupy.

Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2004
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home