Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Friday, April 30, 2004

Ok quick update for the dedicated ones. Sorry about the lack of postings this week. I have been in some training and my computer has been infected with a virus or some other malicious code. No doubt the work of some seditious elements out there I affectionately call democrats. So the very little free time I've had has been spent trying to get the box back up and running and truth to tell, it's still a wreck. Now then, I'll be deep behind enemy lines this weekend in the Peoples Republic of California and so I don't know if I'll have a chance to post or not but maybe. Next weekend I'm off to Washington D.C. so what I'm getting at here is there may be a dearth of posts for a while although I will try to at minimun post links of interest to the blog for your reading pleasure and general edification.

Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2004
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home