Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Friday, April 07, 2006

Anyone hear anything? Sounds like bootsteps...maybe a Tony Lama cowboy boot, size 10...might could be someone coming this way....

Just maybe...this hiatus is coming to an end? Stay tuned...word on the street is that Smilin' Paul's been spotted and a return to WKWR just might be imminent...gotta go check the Weather Channel to see the forecast on that...

Seriously though folks. I won't even begin to tell y'all how busy I've been with work/kids/school/remodel/Republican party/life its ownself. But I'm back. And come May I'm really gonna be back. Now I've got to apologize to the WKWR Faithful. I can see by the counter that thousands of folks have been checking in here since my last post. That truly humbles me, something not easily accomplished, just ask Mrs. Smilin' Paul. For my extended absence then I'm sorry. I really did need to concentrate on some other things. Now though my house is near done, school is near done and the kids are gettin' ready for a summer of grillin', BBQ, playing and riding their horses in the backyard.

Of course the political world has not been stagnant in the past 9 months. Sorry to say. I've often said that I'd rather pay each of our elected representatives a million dollars a year to sit in their office and do nothing, rather than pay them their meager salaries to enact bad laws we don't need or worse yet, impose more taxes. Between ILLEGAL immigration, the Iran situation and the constant seditious activities of the left in general and the democratic party specifically, I'll have plenty of fodder for chewin' the fat with you good folks that have stood by through the lean times here at WKWR.

So first off, a big tip of the ol' Silverbelly Stetson to you readers and then of course a quick disclaimer. While I may be back, recetas (recipes to you gringos, hey I might as well get ready for Republica del Norte) will be in short supply. Since I have no kitchen currently to cook in, my recipe posting will have to wait until the remodel is done. But in the meantime, be sure to tune in for my usual rants, raves, trenchant political commentary and of course your ritual dose of sarcasm leavened with reason and humor. Two things the democrats completely lack.

Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2004
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home