Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Friday, March 12, 2004

Phew!! Back up and firing away at enemies foreign and domestic. I got hammered with a nasty super-herpes computer worm this week and so my computer time, precious already was spent trying to repair my system. In any event this has to be quick as I'm getting ready for work but didn't want to short change anyone waiting for the Friday Featurette. I've been getting a lot of feedback from readers and thats good, thanks. I promise Ms. Beth of Sparks, Nv. that this next week's recipe will be a dessert and to the Chop, who asked that I favor these pages with another jolt of Ann Coulter. Ask and you shall receive......


Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2004
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home