Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Home sick today. Sinuses plugged up tighter than a bull's butt in fly season. It being St. Paddy's Day and all I wish I was somewhere in the Bay Area, hoisting a pint and listening to that fine Irishman Earl Braten blow on the goatskin. Instead I'll have to make do blowing green into kleenex while watching a tape of "The Quiet Man". However I did find this lovely limerick penned by noted Irishmen Ed Gillispie, Chairman of the Republican National Commitee.

There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose misstatements could fill up a bucket.
Oft the truth he has bent,
Like his "Irish descent."
Of his record he says, "I'll just duck it."

Ok then, back to the rack...Maybe after a rest I can get back here and add some thoughts...

Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2004
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home