Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Ok folks, settle down. I know it's been a week or so and truth to tell I've been taking some hits lately. Who woulda thunk that my financial fortunes were so closely tied to the Kennedy clan? More on that later though. In any event I just wanted to pop in and drop off a quick note to let the faithful know I haven't deserted yet again. Some admin changes around here, first off I added a couple links on the sidebar, one to Dr. Mike Adams who continually fights the good fight against liberals and diversity nazis in academia. Also posted is a link to my nephew Andrew's blog. He is an aspiring photo journalist who God help him lives deep behind enemy lines in the People's Republic of California. Next I'm toying with reformatting the appearance of ye olde blog, making it a little easier on the eyes. Will see on that.

Lastly, welcome aboard to new readers Elisa Maser, currently running for Washoe County Commission here in River City. She's got my vote...also a tip of the ol' Stetson to Cristy Dufour of Richmond Va. In my line of work you never know who's gonna pick up that phone sometimes and Cristy was unlucky enough to get caught on the wheel. Now I have to share this joke with you all, courtesy of reader Jim Ballard, Reno NV.

California -156 years ago!
Do you know what happened this week back in 1850, in California?

California became a state.
The State had no electricity.
The State had no money.
Almost everyone spoke Spanish.
There were gun fights in the streets.

So basically, it was just like California today except the women had real breasts and men didn't hold hands.

Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2010
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home