Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Friday, December 19, 2003

For such a busy news week I know it's been kinda slow around these parts. Sorry folks but I been laid low with a head cold and trying to catch up on last minute Christmas preparations. Of course this being Friday and all I had to check in to post this week's Republicandy and we'll get to that shortly. I was proud and honored to receive in the mail this week a Christmas card from President and Mrs. Bush. I know they sent out 1.5 million of them, but I figure that since both Cheryl and I got one each, we've outdone a lot of households out there. I will post an image of it over the weekend for you less fortunate, it's a really beautiful card. Is it merely a ploy to keep me financially committed to the Republican party? Probably, but have you examined the 9 dwarves, er...um...I mean the democrat candidates for president? The thought of one of them becoming president is enough to keep me committed to the Republican party.

Once again the Party of Sedition, (democrats) has amazed. For generations now we have been fed the democrat propaganda that the Republicans are the party of the rich. Perhaps, not that I consider myself wealthy nor most of my friends for that matter. However, we can now proclaim that the democrats are the party of the foreigners. Seems that websites are popping up all over Europe and Canada, urging Europeans to contribute money to defeat President Bush in next years election. Now of course it would be illegal for a foreigner to make a campaign contribution directly to a political candidate. (Not that that ever stopped Bill and Al, does anyone remember the name Johnny Chung? The Lippo Group? Buddhist Monks?) So the democrats skirt the campaign laws by asking for foreign contributions to organizations that support democrat causes and advertise for democrat candidates. Nice move, slick Willie would be proud.

Of course left unsaid is the reason for appealing to foreigners in the first place. Simply put, the democrats cannot raise the money they need from Joe Sixpack American. Little guys like me who scrap together a few bucks and send it to the GOP make up the majority of Republican campaign contributions. The average contribution to the GOP is about 70 bucks. Doesn't exactly sound like the party of the rich that we've been told about. The dirty little secret that the democrats want to hide from the American public is their desperate position. They either recieve tiny contributions from long-haired, Hillary loving, Birkenstock wearing, tree huggin' starving students, or they get massive checks from the likes of "Baghdad Sean Penn" and Babs Streisand. There is no middle ground there. The Republican party is now the party of the average American. I guess you can just call me average....

Now then, this week's Republicandy, an unknown Buffalo Bills fan who celebrated along withe rest of the country the capture of Howard Dean's potential VP pick...



Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2004
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home