Nothing Left, to Say...

Where We Shed Light on the Right, We respect governance by the 2C's, Common Sense and the Constitution, where we never have anything Left...to say...We are also the home of the (almost) weekly Rant and Recipe...

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hey there fellow conservative travelers, lurkers and lib'ruls who must be lost. Just wanted to drop by and let you all know that I will be taking a week or so off to travel deep behind enemy lines in the People's Republik of Kalifornia. If your jonesing for some trenchant political commentary while I'm gone, you can always check out the links on my site and give Spider's Web a try. My old friend from Texas doesn't post too often but what he lacks in quantity is more than made up for by quality and also by the incredible number of adjectives that he employs to describe lib'ruls. If you need a recipe in the meantime, well you can always hit up Food TV.

Now before I hit the road, I wanted to address a line or two to the anonymous lurker who sent me a diatribe a couple weeks back. Hoss, I don't post comments from anyone who isn't forthright enough to identify themselves. If you don't like my blog, get your own, if you question the style in which I write, well like they say in the Mexican Marines, "El tougho shitto". If you think that my style is offensive to my readers, well then, surprisingly none have complained over the last few years and of course you can always elect NOT to visit. Lastly, if you think I moved to Nevada because I couldn't "run with the big dogs" so be it. That was 20 years ago junior and even then it was apparent to me what the future held in store for the People's Republik. I'm a Nevadan by choice. American by the grace of God, whom you no doubt do not believe in, but then thats all right because I know what I am all about, but you sir or madam, are clueless.

Smilin' Paul Villa U.S. Senate 2010
cyber-Congressman, R-Reno
Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and 2 SUV Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home